We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
• Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and County Crafts but not including Credit Card details.
• Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from County Crafts but not including Credit Card details.
County Crafts will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
• For website administration purposes, which means that County Crafts may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
• To personalise the way that content on the County Crafts website is presented to you.
• To allow the County Crafts website to enable any services you are registered with.
• To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the County Crafts website,
• To allow County Crafts to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices,
• To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
• To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the County Crafts website,
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use Session cookies and Persistant cookies on the County Crafts website. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the County Crafts website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser. We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the County Crafts website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
County Crafts take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information on our secure servers. Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. County Crafts accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.